The AirWedge Adjustable Positioning Device inflates to lift and position the head and chest of a supine patient for convenient, efficient positioning in any patient care department. The dual chamber design allows the patient’s head and chest to be adjusted separately, making it easier to achieve ear to sternal notch positioning regardless of the patient’s body type.
- Two chamber design provides maximum adjustability of head, neck and chest
- Low profile when deflated allows products to be left underneath the patient in between uses
- Inflation/deflation valves located on either side of the head chamber offer easy access for inflation and adjustment of the head and chest chambers
- Heat-sealed construction and a microbial-controlling nylon fabric facilitate easy cleaning and minimise infection control risk
- 2300 Air Supply delivers variable speed inflation for optimal patient positioning and efficiency, inflating in seven seconds and deflating in fifteen seconds
- Weight limit of 363kg. Accommodates most patients
- Variable speed Air Supply allows caregiver to control inflation for patient safety and comfort
To be used with:
HoverTech Air Supply 2300
Offers six airflow options in one convenient piece of equipment.
|Double-Coated Material: Nylon twill with silica
RF welding on all seams
Deflated: 79cm L x 56cm W
Inflated: 76cm L x 58cm W x 28cm H