HoverMatt, the number one choice of hospitals for lateral patient transfers, further addresses infection control and reprocessing concerns with the HoverMatt Single Patient Use Air Transfer System.
This inflatable transfer mattress works just like the reusable HoverMatt air transfer system; the mattress - and the patient - float on a cushion of air. Caregivers can safely transfer patients without lifting or straining. By virtually eliminating injuries related to lateral transfers and repositioning, the HoverMatt Single Patient Use helps improve staff retention while significantly reducing the possibility of cross contamination and the need for outside laundering.
So many more reasons to choose the HoverMatt Single-Patient Use Transfer Mattress:
- Air-assisted technology improves patient and caregiver safety and comfort during transfers
- Inflated mattress moves patient in stable position, reducing skin shear and bruising
- Single-patient use product eliminates costs and logistics associated with reprocessing and greatly reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging
- Available in multiple styles and widths with a 544kg weight limit to accommodate most patients
- Variable speed air supply provides quieter and slower inflation options
To be used with:
HoverTech Air Supply 2300
Offers six airflow options in one convenient piece of equipment.
|HoverMatt Single Patient Use|
Top: Non-Woven Polypropylene Fibre
Bottom: Nylon Fabric
Water Soluble Perimeter thread (120°)
Thread in sewn handles is NOT Water Soluble
|Available in 3 Sizes
(34") 86cm W x 198cm L
(39") 99cm W x 198cm L
(50") 127cm W x 198cm L