The HoverMatt® Single-Patient Use (SPU) Split-Leg Matt is a specialty transfer mattress designed for use in the lithotomy position or on surgical tables when split-leg plates are employed. When the foot-end snaps of the mattress are fastened, the legs are kept together and lateral transfers can be performed. The legs can then be separated into two individual segments by disconnecting the snaps, and each segment can be positioned with the patient’s legs. This keeps the HoverMatt from getting in the way during procedures. The SPU Split-Leg Matt also offers the added convenience of disposability when the patient’s hospital stay is complete.
- Lateral transfer using air-assisted technology improves patient and caregiver comfort and safety
- Inflated mattress moves patient in stable position, reducing skin shear and bruising
- Split-leg capability allows appropriate surgical positioning for lithotomy or other split-leg procedures, keeping excess material out of the way
- Single-patient use product eliminates costs and logistics associated with reprocessing and greatly reduces risk of cross-contamination
- 544kg weight limit to accommodate most patients
- Variable speed air supply provides quieter and slower inflation options
Recipient of a Surgical Products' 2015 Excellence in Surgical Products Award!
What sets this product apart from similar ones on the market today? The Split-Leg SPU is the only air-assisted lateral transfer device on the market with a split-leg configuration, making it ideal for the Operating Romm/Theatre.
To be used with:
HoverTech Air Supply 2300
Offers six airflow options in one convenient piece of equipment.
|Split-Leg Matt SPU|
Top: Non-woven polypropylene fibre
Bottom: Nylon fabric
Water soluble perimeter thread (120°)
Thread in sewn handles NOT water soluble
|Available in 1 Size, 10 per box
86cm (34") W x 162cm (64") L